Imagine…. a world where children take a moment to quiet their mind, be still, and listen to God’s Word!
Our Sunday Visitor’s Alive in Christ Religion Curriculum invites children to open their minds and hearts to what God is saying to them in Sacred Scripture, helps them discover what it means to be Catholic in today’s world, and gives them the tools they need to live their faith in everyday life.
Your students will form a vibrant Catholic Identity and develop a love for Jesus and his Church!
- Guide students to a personal and ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ, beginning with God’s invitation through prayer, reflection, study, and application of Sacred Scripture
- Form a strong Catholic identity through a comprehensive and developmentally appropriate presentation of the faith
- Build knowledge of Sacred Tradition, unfolded through the Doctrine of the Church
- Explore the depth and beauty of the ritual life of the Catholic Church
- Build religious literacy through a purposeful emphasis on Catholic practices, images, and models of faith
- Respond to the Church’s call to evangelize and catechize parents through the family & faith sharing page found in every chapter of Alive in Christ!